Taking advantage of its composition and of the orientation of the respective group members, the K&K Group is ready to provide comprehensive services in the individual spheres of its business. Its core competitive advantage is the integral set of information from these complete services, facilitating continuous innovation in favour of its customers. The Group is formed by the following companies:
- K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s., with its seat in Klatovy, the Czech Republic, is the fundamental company in the K&K Group, providing for the complete production programme in project preparation and implementation, production, services and consultancy. It also serves as a Group’s centre for foreign activities.
- K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s., enterprise of foreign person, with its seat in Slovenská Lupča, Slovakia, provides services in waste water treatment plants, drinking and industrial treatment plants and biogas plants in the territory of the Slovak Republic through the other members of the K&K Group.
- BIOGAS TECHNOLOGY a.s., with its seat in Prague, is specialized within the K&K Group in the issues of agricultural and municipal biogas plants.
- Vodohospodářský podnik a.s. with its seat in Pilsen, provides its customers with designing, engineering, servicing and consultancy activities in the preparation, construction and operation of water-management structures and facilities.
- Šumavské vodovody a kanalizace a.s., with its seat in Klatovy, assures the operation of the water mains, sewerage and waste water treatment in the Region of Klatovy, serving as a source of rich operation experience.
- K&K TECHNOLOGY SK a.s., , provides services in waste water treatment plants, drinking and industrial treatment plants
- K&H Klatovy a.s., with its seat in Klatovy,administers the ownership interests in the individual subsidiaries. It also provides both the K&K Group companies and external clients with services focused on education,relax, sporting and tourist activities, as well as accommodation.
At present, the K&K Group has about 300 employees and its turnover ranges from CZK 400 to 600 million (EUR 16-24 million).